When our employees travel the western half of the United Sates and approach a steel bridge, they constantly hear, “Did you build that?” With over 900 bridges completed by our team, the answer is very often a proud, "Yes, I did!"
Being able to see and show your life’s work to your children and grandchildren is one of the many benefits that come from being a bridge builder.
Utah Pacific Bridge & Steel’s success has been achieved by and is dependent upon the expertise, dedication and determination of our incredible team of employees. We are motivated by core values and a strong desire to be the best in the industry.
Team Member Values
- We are honest, upfront and forthright. Our actions match our words.
- We learn what is required and develop the skill to achieve it
- We always do what we say we will do.
- We are committed to being mentally, emotionally and physically fit to perform our jobs in a safe and professional manner. We watch out for and protect each of our team members.
- We are committed to increasing productivity by working smart, working hard, being innovative and eliminating mistakes and waste.
- We look for opportunities to learn and develop our skill. We teach and encourage those team members around us.
- We know that customers are gained and kept through our service, quality and performance.
- We always deliver a product that we are willing to sign our name on.
- We are dedicated and loyal to the organization and to each other.
- We recognize and celebrate the success of each project and the contribution of each team member.
Salary and Benefit Package
We recognize and reward our employee team members for being our most valuable asset. Our competitive pay and benefits include the following:
- Competitive Wages
- 401K with company contributions plus additional company matching contributions
- Safety bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Drug Free Workplace
- Performance bonus
Candidates for positions as part of Utah Pacific Bridge & Steel must have the drive, determination and passion for success it takes to be part of the best bridge fabrication team in America.
Download our Employment application as a PDF Document: Application For Employment