Lindon Utah Facility
Our 42 acre fabrication facility is located 35 miles south of Salt Lake City in Lindon, Utah just off Interstate 15.
The state of the art facility is designed and constructed specifically for fabricating large bridge girders and heavy plate weldments.
We have fabricated some of the largest girders in the USA including single piece girders weighing 125 tons and lengths up to 215'-0" long.
Layton SPUI--Partial Bridge Assembly
- 1,000 ft long bridge fabrication bay
- 130 ton overhead crane lifting capacity
- Prefabrication Wheelabrator blast cleaning of material
- CNC automated burning, drilling, girder assembly and welding equipment.
- Post-fabrication blast cleaning booth and prime paint facility
- Finish painting facility
West Girder Storage Area
SHIPPING ACCESS, OUTSIDE ASSEMBLY AND STORAGE
- Railroad Siding (UPRR) for inbound and outbound rail freight
- 7 acre inbound raw material storage
- 16 acre outside assembly area for bridge trial fit assembly
- 13 acre fabricated material storage
- Two 150 ton Manitowac crawler cranes
- 100 ton Manitowac crawler crane
- 75 ton & 40 ton Travel Lift stradle cranes
Yard Shop Assembly - NDOT Sparks Blvd Interchange
Trapezoid Tub Girders - Elko Bridge
Sutro Avenue Bridge - Yard Shop Assembly
Girder Cleaning & Prime Painting Facility